Is it Easter already? Not quite, but it’s fast approaching and it’s never too early to start planning for what is one of the most exciting celebrations of the year. With that in mind, we have put together a super collection of fun, easy and attractive crafts that you and your family can enjoy. Whether it be for decoration, gifts or activities to do with the children, you’ll find all the Easter DIY you can handle below. So read on and enjoy!
1. DIY Easter bunny vases from recycled jars
These are so easy and cute that there’s no reason not to make them! Full instructions can be found at Weekend Craft
2. Cute carrot napkin cutlery sets
With all that chocolate to be eaten, don’t forget the vegetables! Find the tutorial at theyarecrafty.
3. Edible DIY Easter baskets
Customize this decorative Easter gift with someone’s favourite candy. Learn how at The Crazy Coupon Lady.
4. These adorable homemade washcloth bunnies.
These simple fluffy little bunnies are sure to get some attention. Read the tutorial at Petite Planet.
5. Hard boiled egg hatching chicks.
These little guys are a real crack up! Full instructions at hungry happenings.
6. DIY burlap Easter bunnies.
Another beautiful piece of Easter Decor. Learn how to make these at oopsey daisy blog.
7. Folded napkin Easter bunny
Imagine one of these for each of your guests this Easter. Thanks to goods home design.
8. A homemade Easter egg wreath.
A nice Easter welcome piece for your home. See the simple instructions at wine and glue.
9. Gorgeous sequin Easter eggs.
See how surprisingly easy these are to make at party pinching.
10. Easy to make decorative bunny bunting.
A quick way to give a room that Easter vibe. Get the easy tutorial at clean and scentsible.
11. A colourful Easter egg tree.
This beautiful centrepiece idea comes from the clever people at peanut blossom.
12. Salt dough Easter egg ornaments.
These are perfect for hanging around your home and garden. They are incredibly easy to make thanks to design mom.
13. Homemade string Easter egg baskets.
Amazing what you can create with string, starch and a balloon. Get step-by-step instructions at mom luck.
14. These DIY burlap bunny plaques are awesome.
Get the detailed instructions on how to make this unique Easter decoration at ohmy creative.
15. Bunny pants DIY treat bags.
If you enjoy a little sewing and have some felt lying around then try these Easter bunny pant treat bags at positively splendid.
16. Homemade Easter wreath with cross.
A truly beautiful Easter piece from the Gaines Gang.
17. Napkin rings that look like bunny ears!
Such a simple craft idea can look great on your table this Easter. See how to make them at uncommon designs.
18. Easter bunny buckets made from canvas.
Yet another fantastic DIY Easter idea from positively splendid.
19. A decoration and a game – it’s bunny bowling!
These look great in the yard whilst also providing some entertainment. Check out the tutorial over at etsy.
20. This curious bunny can be a decoration or a gift!
Everyone just loves this little Easter DIY idea. Learn how to make it at craftberry bush.
21. Give your table napkins that Easter feeling.
Learn this beautiful Easter table idea over at delish.
Looking for something to do with the kids this Easter? Then continue to our other post 18 Easter Crafts for Kids that You’ll Also Enjoy!